Languages and alternative language support ⇒ i18n - l10n (languages) ⇒ Welsh Translation ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Indexi18n - l10n (languages)

Welsh Translation Reply to topic

I am contemplating setting up a multi-language site comprising of English, Spanish and Welsh.

How do you translate Dragonfly to a new language such as Welsh? Are there any instructions? Is there an easy way to do this for a novice like me?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / CPG-Nuke v 9.0.6.1

copy the contents of the language/english directory to a new directory called language/welsh, use the CPGlang module or edit the files directly... PM me when done so you can share the translation with others.

The latest spanish translation is best recieved though the language option in your admin.

AKA Akamu / Read these and your life will be successful | Find a Repair
--
Mods and Professional Support via YIM

win32 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.1.16/PHP 4.4/CPG-CVS ( browsers: Mozilla 1.7.x / IE6 / Opera 8.0)

did the Welsh traslation ever happen? as this is one I might take on if not.....

Regards
Tom

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Looks like it has been done yet.

You might use the english language directory installed on your site to translate.

Use UltraEdit, Notepad2 or Notepad++ only to edit those files.

Thanks for your help, very appreciated.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

No problem its something i was looking for to go on www.welshwizardracing.co.uk so will be of use to me, but will not be on my prority list for a short while....

Regards
Tom

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

If you can submit the core file we could add it to Śyama_Dāsa's great dragonflycms.org/CPGlang.html module

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial