Miscellaneous ⇒ Search Engines :: Archives ⇒ submitexpress.com & Search Engine Indexing :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexSearch Engines

Archived ⇒ submitexpress.com & Search Engine Indexing

My site blog-directory-submit.com doesn't come up when I use the Meta Tag Analyzer at submitexpress.com

Any suggestions?

How do search engines deal with php sites that don't have a index.html page? Thanks in advance.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux Kernel Version 2.6.10/Apache 1.3.33 (Unix)/PHP 4.40/MySQL 4.1.13-standard/DragonflyCMS9.0.5.0

it's the analizer not your site
if you look at google you'll find 596,000 pages listed for our site.
Our googletap really helps...
Regarding meta tags check this link dragonflycms.org/Forum...html#88723
Search engine optimization

AKA Akamu / Read these and your life will be successful | Find a Repair
--
Mods and Professional Support via YIM

win32 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.1.16/PHP 4.4/CPG-CVS ( browsers: Mozilla 1.7.x / IE6 / Opera 8.0)

but dragonflycms.org seems to work when you enter it into www.submitexpress.com/analyzer/. blog-directory-submit.com does not. Is that because you have googletap? I'm wondering if there's something not configured correctly- an .htaccess or robots.txt- on my site or if it's just that I don't have googletap. Thanks.

Linux Kernel Version 2.6.10/Apache 1.3.33 (Unix)/PHP 4.40/MySQL 4.1.13-standard/DragonflyCMS9.0.5.0

You have modified your header - suggest you try it with a standard module as your home page - seems your RSS module may not have been constructed correctly.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

I deleted/recreated the hosting package and then did a clean install of cpgNuke and I'm still getting just a blank page on www.submitexpress.com/analyzer/. I even deleted the robots.txt file to see if that was the problem. (http://www.submitexpress.com/analyzer/ works when I turn maintenance on)

What is different about my installation/configuration that it's not able to be indexed?

Fill in your server specs !

your www wrote
Response Headers - hostingcentral.us

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:38:25 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:28:03 GMT
Etag: "124cec-dc2b-438b3e23"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=137
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Encoding: gzip

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I updated my server specs.

any other suggestions as to what might be preventing the site from the meta tag analysis (see above link)?

I still have not resolved this problem. I have tried deleting the .htaccess files and robot.txt files to see if one of them might be the problem. Any other ideas would be much appreciated. Can I make a new post for this?