Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ IIS Specific Issues :: Archives ⇒ Permission denied errors bottom of page - How do I fix this? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexIIS Specific Issues

Archived ⇒ Permission denied errors bottom of page - How do I fix this?

Just installed this to IIS and afetr setting everything up I get a whole list of errors at the bottom of the page.

Warning line 659: fopen(cache/Forums_attach_config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

What do I have to do to get the same results as CHMOD 777? I assume this is a permission problem?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Win2003/IIS6/MySQL4/PHP3/9

not sure on IIs specifics, but right click the file in windows explorer, select properties and check its not set to read only

Pretzy's Place Pertzel Family Tree History Genealogy
Riverlife Church Henty

XP_Apache 2.2.2_MySQL 5.0.21_PHP 5.1.4_CPGNuke 9.1.1

In Windows Explorer right click on cache folder, then select sharing and security. Choose the option Share this folder. And that should fixed your problem.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

that still didn't do the trick for me. I am still getting permission denied errors:

includes\cmsinit.inc

* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_active_modules.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_active_modules.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_adlinks.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_adlinks.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_blocks_list.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_blocks_list.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_waitlist.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_waitlist.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/update_monitor_data.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/update_monitor_data.php)

WIN XP/MySQL 5/PHP 5/CPGNuke 9

In the Admin page of DragonFly I keep getting the Permission denied error (see bottom). I am using IIS and Win XP. I granted the right permissions to the folders. The cache folder does not even seem to contain the files it is listing.

includes\cmsinit.inc

* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_active_modules.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_active_modules.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_adlinks.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_adlinks.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_blocks_list.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_blocks_list.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_waitlist.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/config_waitlist.php)
* Warning line 608: fopen(cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (cache/tpl_default_header.html.inc)
* Warning line 608: fopen(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/update_monitor_data.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
* CMS Warning line 609: Cannot open file (C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cache/update_monitor_data.php)

might we have the full path C:/ofyour/cmsinit.inc pls

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Sure this is the path:

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\includes\cmsinit.inc

Do you have any idea why I am getting this error? Thanks