Support ⇒ Requests :: Archives ⇒ Log of Admin/Moderator actions :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

Archived ⇒ Log of Admin/Moderator actions

Hi all

i've searched through the site looking for this and couldn't find it anywhere. was just wondering if there was a facility to log actions done by the admins of a website.

the main reason i'm askin is because there are a few admins and moderators on the site i monitor and would like to have a log to make sure that they aren't abusing their power.

Just log things like if a post is deleted who did the deleting and when, if a module is installed who installed it and when, or if users or forums are created or deleted by an admin or moderator who did what and when.

Thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Debian GNU/Linux / Apache 2.0.54 / mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.11, for pc-linux-gnu (i386) / PHP 4.3.10-16 / Dragonfly v9.1.2.1

You could try using the IP tracker module for that. It basically makes a log for every site visitor of which pages they visited. Thus you can see which moderator or admin visited which pages, too. I.e. if a moderator visited the Forum Config page, its likely that he is the one who messed with the forums. 😉

Linux/Apache/4.1/4.4.4/9.1.2.1

i'll have a look into it and see if it has what i need, thanks a mill, and if not it'll give me the basics for modding it to what i do need it to be

{signature oversize}

Debian GNU/Linux / Apache 2.0.54 / mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.11, for pc-linux-gnu (i386) / PHP 4.3.10-16 / Dragonfly v9.1.2.1