Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Requesting someone to convert Guild Event Manager for DF :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Requesting someone to convert Guild Event Manager for DF

I think this is a good system for the people that play WoW. If there is anyone that is bored and could convert this to DF I would really appricate it.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

PLEASE!!!! I would myself if I could but have not knowledge of DF system enough to convert it.

where did you get it from, and what does it do exactly?

{SIG REMOVED - PLEASE REDUCE TO REGULATION SIZE}

Linux/1.3.33/4.1.13-standard/4.3.11/9.0.6.1

Where can we see a working version of this?

Linux 2.4.27-2-686/Apache 1.3.34/5.0.19-Debian_2/4.4.2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

have it setup in a iFrame right now inside DF, but I would really like to see this converted, like I said before if I could do it myself I would matter of fact I have been tring just got the install to work but haven other issues, I am a very very novice programmer. You can see what this does and how it looks in a iFrame on my ste at www.silverbolt.org/ind...p?name=GEM

I have already made an EQ2 hack for CPGNuCalendar that appears to be basically the same thing. Events with signups and comments.

Would you mind sharing it.

It can be downloaded off my site. Keep in mind that it is setup for EQ2 and would have to be recoded for use with something else.

Yeah I tried your hack version but I get a Database Error I will keep looking at the code to figure out what is wrong.

Might want to review the support forum on my site for help. I will be repackaging and releasing a newer version within the week.

I am about 75% done.

GO to www.sanctidamnatus.com...p?name=gem

My guild's site:
oi-guild.com/index.php?name=gem

I have created the standard DF auto installer - so the basic structure won't change just the php code.The module behaves just like any other DF module. I still need to remove the reliance on the config.php file, but that may just end up being a simple translation of variables and leaving it be.

I combined most of the import functions into the index.php and did away with the seperate raid.php and raids.php files. I will be adding the ability to limit who can actually import by group number.

Issues to be resolved:
* At this time the header.php only contains the style code for table hover.I cleaned out the excess html code in both the header and footer.

* At this time clicking through to individual raids is not working but I don't see that being ahuge issue.

* The right hand menu set messes up the table. I probably left an open html tag or something.

Once I ahve all but the click through done I will release the module, which should be next week sometime.

OK beta version available (it went faster than expected).

I pretty much hacked it up so that the import field alwasy appears below the raids and details and I removed the pop up menu.

I seriously consolidated the funtions and managed to get the raid.php, raids.php and import.php all into the index.php.

Also included is the usual DF autoinstaller which will configure the SQL database for you.

Download available at: oi-guild.com/index.php...&id=11

Feedback is appreciated.

BTW the sort doesn't seem to work yet. No idea why but will look into it.

Version 1.0.3.1 Released in the wild.

Hey guys not to hijack or anything but wanted to give you a heads up. Im cuurently porting wowroster over to DF and it is just about finished up and in beta now for download at wowroster.net. With in this module will be many addons created by other users and one is being done to handle all the dkp points as well using the ct_raidtracker addon but for the event manager there is alredy an addon that will either handle GEM or grp calendar you can see this module in action at localdefence.net/index...owrosterdf

cwells.net | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2
secret-order.us | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2RC
wowroster.net | FC8/Apache2+lighttpd/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

FC/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

Hey anax - i am the same Bedevere from over there. Right now no one has turned GEM into a roster add on yet. I was actually looking into it.