General ⇒ $this->Website :: Archives ⇒ The DHTML used here :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

Archived ⇒ The DHTML used here

I have a question regarding the new DHTML-menu that showed up here, in the header.

1) How are you able to make the 'dot', that is originally black, green on the menu item you are visiting?

Like when you are visiting the Bug Reporting page the dot turns green.

I am pretty sure you didn't insert this code into every single page that you are using here and changed the colour from there.

2) If you are not logged in and hover e.g. the Forums-button, not all items are showing up. But they will when you log in. Is this just done by inserting the code in a IF_S_IS_USER (something like that) and one in ELSE ?

3) I use this same menu on my own site (tell me if I am not allowed to do so), but everytime I go to another site (like all others than index.php) the menu shows up in the middle of the site instead of the location I designed for it in the .css . Can't it find the .css-file to load the locations, or what?

Thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.37/4.1.21-standard/4.4.4/Dragonfly 9.1.1

It would be great to actually have a chance to get the menu.

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

A. It's NOT dhtml (apart from some htc for IE)
B. All layout is CSS
C. The source works the same as the side menu, it just echoes different HTML

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

1) need some coding, if $module_id== mid from sql table
2) It triggers data from CPG Main Menu, it's defined there, which items to show only for members.

You can see how I solved similar stuff in here:
www.cpgnuke.com/Forums...18205.html

-

But the tutorial you linked to, it wouldn't appear as a drop-down like it is here, eh? But it would be like the one you have on 000.pri.ee ? Like you have to press a button in order to wiew the submenu below?

Is there any way to get ahold of the code you use here, if it is the case that it is managed by the CPGMM?

Linux/1.3.37/4.1.21-standard/4.4.4/Dragonfly 9.1.1

Hogne wrote
But the tutorial you linked to, it wouldn't appear as a drop-down like it is here, eh? But it would be like the one you have on 000.pri.ee ? Like you have to press a button in order to wiew the submenu below?

Is there any way to get ahold of the code you use here, if it is the case that it is managed by the CPGMM?

A number of us would like to code even if just to beta test it but its not been released yet.

There has been a vertical css menu released on dfaddons.com
If you are looking for a horizontal menu though only dragonflycms.org has it.

Check out legendarygamers.net for a good example of the vertical menu customization using the TCD_Main_Menu download.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11