Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ [fixed]smilies error - Unknown column 'pos' in 'field list' :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ [fixed]smilies error - Unknown column 'pos' in 'field list'

nevermind, cured that, currently searching the forum for the answer to this though.

CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=smilies While executing query "UPDATE cms_bbsmilies SET pos='0' WHERE smilies_id=55" the following error occured: Unknown column 'pos' in 'field list' In: /home/trevor68/public_html/ausdcon.net/admin/modules/smilies.php on line: 217

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
2.6.18-164.11.1.el5xen/2.2.13/5.0.89-community-log/5.2.11/9.3.3.0

Ok, i did a clean install of 9.1.2.1 but get the same error?

CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=smilies While executing query "UPDATE cms_bbsmilies SET pos='17' WHERE smilies_id=45" the following error occured: Unknown column 'pos' in 'field list' In: /home/trevor68/public_html/ausdcon.net/admin/modules/smilies.php on line: 217

Could someone tell me how to add that column please?

Please, don't multiple post your problem.

Tacking onto fixed topics with a separate issue is what makes fixed issues appear incorrect.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

um, i posted in the topic for that error? read up a few posts, and can see someone else has fixed it.

How is this not a problem with 9.1.2.1? thats what i d/led from the main d/l's page, ran the installer, but i dont have that filed in my DB?

Was only asking how to add it, in what i thought was the correct forum, sorry if it wasnt. Embarassed

ok, i searched for the sql from the install of 9.1.2.1 and found this.

$tables['bbsmilies'] = array(
'smilies_id' => array('Type' => 'SERIAL4', 'Null' => 0),
'code' => array('Type' => 'VARCHAR(50)', 'Null' => 1, 'Default' => ''),
'smile_url' => array('Type' => 'VARCHAR(100)', 'Null' => 1, 'Default' => ''),
'emoticon' => array('Type' => 'VARCHAR(75)', 'Null' => 1, 'Default' => '')
);
$indexes['bbsmilies'] = array(
'PRIMARY' => array('unique' => 1, 'type' => 'BTREE',
0 => array('name' => 'smilies_id', 'Sub_part' => '', 'Null' => 0))

Does this mean i'm missing the pos field?

Fresh install is fixed now in cvs, my bad, I missed few files to commit. Luckily will not happen again since I've totally changed the way to work with projects.

However upgrades will be just fine.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Awesome, thankyou very much, i truly thought i was going nuts there for awhile. Very Happy

Being that i'm just a lowly end-user, could you pls tell me how to fix it in my site now, as i already have setup a lot of stuff, have a few users etc. Sad

www.ausdcon.net/index.php

i have phpmyadmin, maybe you could give a sql to add, then i can reload the smilies?

save the following on your site root (where admin.php and index.php are) give it an unique name, make sure you are logged in as admin and run it from your browser. When you will read "Done" means that all is done and you must remove the file.

<?php require_once('includes/cmsinit.inc'); if (!is_admin()) exit('Access denied'); $db->alter_field('add', $prefix.'_bbsmilies', 'pos', 'SMALLINT', 0, 0); $result = $db->query('SELECT smilies_id FROM '.$prefix.'_bbsmilies'); while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result, SQL_NUM)) { $db->query('UPDATE '.$prefix.'_bbsmilies SET pos='.$row['0'].' WHERE smilies_id='.$row['0']); } echo 'Done'; ?>

Fantastic! i am rounding up those errant smileys right now. Cool

Thanks again for the prompt support Big grin

This still isn't working for me ... Sad

Win/2/4.0.27/5.1.2/CMS 9.1.2.1

NanoCaiordo wrote
save the following on your site root (where admin.php and index.php are) give it an unique name, make sure you are logged in as admin and run it from your browser. When you will read "Done" means that all is done and you must remove the file.

<?php require_once('includes/cmsinit.inc'); if (!is_admin()) exit('Access denied'); $db->alter_field('add', $prefix.'_bbsmilies', 'pos', 'SMALLINT', 0, 0); $result = $db->query('SELECT smilies_id FROM '.$prefix.'_bbsmilies'); while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result, SQL_NUM)) { $db->query('UPDATE '.$prefix.'_bbsmilies SET pos='.$row['0'].' WHERE smilies_id='.$row['0']); } echo 'Done'; ?>

I did that, and it worked, I can now update the smileys Big grin . Not sure if it's relevant though, but as well as getting the message 'done' I also got got ...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pvpossec/public_html/smileyfix.php:1) in /home/pvpossec/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 59

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/pvpossec/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 70
Done

Should I be worried? I'm very new to all this - just installed DF 9.1.2.1 and am learning by trial and error.

Linux/Apache 1.3.39 (Unix)/PHP 5.1.6/MySQL 5.0.37/DF 9.1.2.1

@Pebblesue don't worry its all good.