Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Clan Application Module (page 2) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & BlocksGamers Modules & Blocks

Clan Application Module Reply to topic

YO Very Happy
This is what I came up with so far, but its not working Sad

<? if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { die; } require_once('header.php'); include_once('BASE_DIR./includes/Forums/functions_post.php'); include_once('./includes/nbbcode.php'); include_once('./includes/ForumsPro/functions_post.php'); function insert_post( $message, $subject, $forum_id, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig, $topic_id = NULL, $topic_type = POST_NORMAL, $do_notification = false, $notify_user = false, $current_time = 0, $error_die_function = '', $html_on = 0, $bbcode_on = 1, $forumspro_prefix = '".$prefix."_fpro_', $smilies_on = 1 ) { global $db, $board_config, $user_ip, $forumspro_prefix, $userinfo; $realname = Fix_Quotes($_POST['realname']); $gamername = Fix_Quotes($_POST['gamername']); $age = Fix_Quotes($_POST['age']); $location = Fix_Quotes($_POST['location']); $timezone = Fix_Quotes($_POST['timezone']); $email = Fix_Quotes($_POST['email']); $divi = Fix_Quotes($_POST['divi']); $currently = Fix_Quotes($_POST['currently']); $why = Fix_Quotes($_POST['why']); $comm = Fix_Quotes($_POST['comm']); $games = Fix_Quotes($_POST['games']); $find = Fix_Quotes($_POST['find']); $about = Fix_Quotes($_POST['about']); $EmailTo = "t-unit_cool@hotmail.com"; //Insert email address here. $Subject = "APPLICATION REQUEST"; //Change the Email Subject to identify applications. $Name = $GamerName; $forum_id = 4; $App = "Real Name: $realname Game Name: $gamername Age: $age Location: $location Timezone: $timezone Email: $email Desired Division: $divi Currently in other clans: $currently Why you want to join: $why Communication methods: $comm About Me: $games How did you find out about us: $find Comments: $about IP Address: $REMOTE_ADDR"; mail($EmailTo,$Subject,$App,"From: $email\n"); insert_post($message, $subject, $forum_id, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig); OpenTable(); ?> <style type="text/css"> <!-- .style1 { color: #FF0000; font-weight: normal; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; } .style2 { color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 36px; } .style3 { color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 24px; } --> </style> <div align="center"> <span class="style2">Thank you for your time in applying. We will get back to you as soon as possible.</span><br /><span class="style1"> </span></div> </body> <? CloseTable(); //include("footer.php"); ?>

Lol I really got no idea how to make the module post in the forum Confused I would appreciate a little help Smile

Thx,
Heckler Cool Very Happy

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

The first things I notice is that your insert_post function doesn't actually close at all.... Confused Start with fixing that, and I'll look at the rest and give you a query for the forum post when I have time.

I just made the connection that you're using the insert_post function from the forum include, that changes my comments. I will look at it and post back in about 5 minutes.

Are you getting the information sent from a different form?

Here's what's up. You are trying to define the same function 3 different times, and the 3rd time it's not even complete. In your includes, either use the one for forums, or the one for forums pro, not both. The comment out or delete the following
function insert_post( $message, $subject, $forum_id, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig, $topic_id = NULL, $topic_type = POST_NORMAL, $do_notification = false, $notify_user = false, $current_time = 0, $error_die_function = '', $html_on = 0, $bbcode_on = 1, $forumspro_prefix = '".$prefix."_fpro_', $smilies_on = 1 ) {

Hope that helps.

Thx Very Happy I'll try to delete the forums stuff because I want it for forumspro.

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Hey again Very Happy

I did what you said Mammlouk, but unfortunately I get a parse error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nitrohuc/public_html/heckler/modules/Join_Us/apply.php on line 103

Here's the updated code:

<? if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { die; } require_once('header.php'); include_once('./includes/nbbcode.php'); include_once('./includes/ForumsPro/functions_post.php'); function insert_post( $message, $subject, $forum_id = 15, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig, $topic_id = NULL, $topic_type = POST_NORMAL, $do_notification = false, $notify_user = false, $current_time = 0, $error_die_function = '', $html_on = 0, $bbcode_on = 1, $forumspro_prefix = '".$prefix."_fpro_', $smilies_on = 1 ) { global $db, $board_config, $user_ip, $forumspro_prefix, $userinfo; $realname = Fix_Quotes($_POST['realname']); $gamername = Fix_Quotes($_POST['gamername']); $age = Fix_Quotes($_POST['age']); $location = Fix_Quotes($_POST['location']); $timezone = Fix_Quotes($_POST['timezone']); $email = Fix_Quotes($_POST['email']); $divi = Fix_Quotes($_POST['divi']); $currently = Fix_Quotes($_POST['currently']); $why = Fix_Quotes($_POST['why']); $comm = Fix_Quotes($_POST['comm']); $games = Fix_Quotes($_POST['games']); $find = Fix_Quotes($_POST['find']); $about = Fix_Quotes($_POST['about']); $EmailTo = "t-unit_cool@hotmail.com"; //Insert email address here. $Subject = "APPLICATION REQUEST"; //Change the Email Subject to identify applications. $Name = $GamerName; $App = "Real Name: $realname Game Name: $gamername Age: $age Location: $location Timezone: $timezone Email: $email Desired Division: $divi Currently in other clans: $currently Why you want to join: $why Communication methods: $comm About Me: $games How did you find out about us: $find Comments: $about IP Address: $REMOTE_ADDR"; mail($EmailTo,$Subject,$App,"From: $email\n"); OpenTable(); ?> <style type="text/css"> <!-- .style1 { color: #FF0000; font-weight: normal; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; } .style2 { color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 36px; } .style3 { color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 24px; } --> </style> <div align="center"> <span class="style2">Thank you for your time in applying. We will get back to you as soon as possible.</span><br /><span class="style1"> </span></div> </body> <? CloseTable(); //include("footer.php"); ?>

Thx,
Heckler Cool

You need to put back your call to the function that actually posts after sending the email and get rid of the garbage between your includes and globals where you are writing the function on your own and leaving it open ended. The code quoted in the post above.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. I take it that this line is what posts the message?
insert_post($message, $subject, $forum_id, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig);

I can put

$forum_id = "10"

to tell it to post this on forum 10 correct? how do i tell it that the user_id is that of the person submitting this form? along with that other info for the user?

Linux srv35.000webhost.com 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5 #1 SMP / Apache 2.0 Handler / MySQL 5.1.57 (client: 5.1.57)/PHP 5.2.17/Dragonfly CMS 9.3.2.0

I had to change because this was giving me a function not defined error
insert_post($message, $subject, $forum_id, $user_id, $user_name, $user_attach_sig);
to
forumspro_post_message($mode, $post_data, $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig, $desc4mod, &$return_message, &$return_link, $forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, $topic_type);

but now I get this instead.
* Notice line 92: Undefined variable: mode * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: bbcode_on * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: html_on * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: smilies_on * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: attach_sig * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: desc4mod * Notice line 92: Undefined variable: topic_type includes/ForumsPro/functions_post.php * Notice line 78: Use of undefined constant _FPRO_EMPTYMESSAGE - assumed '_FPRO_EMPTYMESSAGE'

Here is my entire apply.php, it sends the e-mail but it wont post to the forums, can anyone help make it do that? Also how do i make it show my blocks on the left and right what code do we have to add to make it do that?

<? if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { die; } require_once('header.php'); require_once(BASEDIR.'/includes/ForumsPro/functions_post.php'); $realname = Fix_Quotes($_POST['realname']); $occupation = Fix_Quotes($_POST['occupation']); $age = Fix_Quotes($_POST['age']); $location = Fix_Quotes($_POST['location']); $timezone = Fix_Quotes($_POST['timezone']); $email = Fix_Quotes($_POST['email']); $playingwar = Fix_Quotes($_POST['playingwar']); $rules = Fix_Quotes($_POST['rules']); $sex = Fix_Quotes($_POST['playingwar']); $tabletop = Fix_Quotes($_POST['tabletop']); $enjoy = Fix_Quotes($_POST['enjoy']); $domost = Fix_Quotes($_POST['domost']); $gamername = Fix_Quotes($_POST['gamername']); $level = Fix_Quotes($_POST['level']); $race = Fix_Quotes($_POST['race']); $class = Fix_Quotes($_POST['class']); $currently = Fix_Quotes($_POST['currently']); $tradeskill = Fix_Quotes($_POST['tradeskill']); $herald = Fix_Quotes($_POST['herald']); $points = Fix_Quotes($_POST['points']); $title = Fix_Quotes($_POST['title']); $rank = Fix_Quotes($_POST['rank']); $playtype = Fix_Quotes($_POST['playtype']); $access = Fix_Quotes($_POST['access']); $exguilds = Fix_Quotes($_POST['exguilds']); $why = Fix_Quotes($_POST['why']); $knowmembers = Fix_Quotes($_POST['knowmembers']); $lookingfor = Fix_Quotes($_POST['lookingfor']); $howhear = Fix_Quotes($_POST['howhear']); $comm = Fix_Quotes($_POST['comm']); $alts = Fix_Quotes($_POST['alts']); $altsjoin = Fix_Quotes($_POST['altsjoin']); $leavingalts = Fix_Quotes($_POST['leavingalts']); $readrules = Fix_Quotes($_POST['readrules']); $references = Fix_Quotes($_POST['references']); $EmailTo = "gprovostjr@yahoo.com"; //Insert email address here. $Subject = "APPLICATION REQUEST"; //Change the Email Subject to identify applications. $Name = $gamername; $forum_id = 52; $subject = "APPLICATION REQUEST"; $post_data = "1. Main Character A) Name: $gamername B) Level: $level C) Class/Race: $class / $race D) Are you currently guilded?: $currently F) Professions: $tradeskill G) Link to your your Herald data: $herald H) Do you consider yourself more causal or hard core of a player? $playtype I) Does anyone aside from yourself have access to your account? $access J) Contribution Points: $points K) Rank: $rank L) Favorite Title: $title 2. You A) Real Name: $realname B) Age/gender: $age / $sex C) Your occupation (or if you are in school): $occupation D) Global location: $location / Timezone: $timezone E) What do you enjoy about WAR?: $enjoy F) How long have you been playing WAR?: $playingwar G) Have you read our Rules and Standards Of Conduct?: $rules H) What army do you play on the table top? $tabletop I) What do you do most in the game and why? Public questing, Tome of Knowledge, RvR?: $domost J)Communication types: $comm 3. The Guild A) How did you hear about us?: $howhear B) Do you know any of our current members?: $knowmembers C) Why do you want to join us rather than other guilds?: $why D) What are you looking from a guild you join?: $lookingfor E) Please list the guilds you have been previously guilded with any why you left them: $exguilds 4. Alts A) List your alts and their information: $alts B) Are you wanting to bring in all your alts?: $altsjoin C) Are you leaving any alts in other guilds?: $leavingalts D) Did you read our rules on ALTS? $readrules 5. References List two references that are members of The Legionnaires . Your references will be contacted to discuss your ability to play well with others. $references"; mail($EmailTo,$Subject,$post_data,"From: $email\n"); forumspro_post_message($mode, $post_data, $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig, $desc4mod, &$return_message, &$return_link, $forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, $topic_type); OpenTable(); ?> <style type="text/css"> <!-- .style1 { color: #FF0000; font-weight: normal; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; } .style2 { color: #000000; font-size: 36px; } .style3 { color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 24px; } --> </style> <div align="center"> <span class="style2"> <body> Thank you for your time in applying. We will get back to you as soon as possible.</span><br /><span class="style1"> </span></div> </body> <? CloseTable(); include("footer.php"); ?>

Linux srv35.000webhost.com 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5 #1 SMP / Apache 2.0 Handler / MySQL 5.1.57 (client: 5.1.57)/PHP 5.2.17/Dragonfly CMS 9.3.2.0

Well, I have no idea srry. But, Mammlouk said he'd help me include that function, however, he's busy right now so I don't know if he's been able to do it yet...

Heckler wrote
Well, I have no idea srry. But, Mammlouk said he'd help me include that function, however, he's busy right now so I don't know if he's been able to do it yet...

OK cool I will keep messing with it and see what i can come up with.

Hey gprovostjr Very Happy

I use the exact same code as you but I don't get any errors... sadly it wont post either thou Sad

Did you figure out how to do this?

Heckler wrote
Hey gprovostjr Very Happy

I use the exact same code as you but I don't get any errors... sadly it wont post either thou Sad

Did you figure out how to do this?

No not yet.

Anyone got this working yet? if so how did you do it i am using the standard forums and would like to have this working on my site...

OS = Lynux/Apache/MySQL = 5.0.51/PHP = 4.4.7/DragonflyCMS = 9.2.1