Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ PHP-Nuke :: Archives ⇒ Can i transfer database from my old php-nuke to DF.. :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 PHP-Nuke ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Can i transfer database from my old php-nuke to DF..

Can i transfer database from my old php-nuke to DF.. only for database nuke_users to cms_users.. can or not? if can. pls tell me how

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
(Linux/ Apache version 2.2.6 (Unix)/ PHP version 5.2.5/ MySQL version 5.0.51a-community/ DragonflyCMS CVS 9.2.1)

whats your php-nuke version

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

verion 8.0

(Linux/ Apache version 2.2.6 (Unix)/ PHP version 5.2.5/ MySQL version 5.0.51a-community/ DragonflyCMS CVS 9.2.1)

ATM the latest release doesn't support upgrades from puke 8.0.

We got many infos that might help you in this forum and this post will might really help you.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Ok.. i try, n try..n try.. so i got it..
how to change the users database PHP-Nuke 8.0 or very version to DF?
tha step can be like in following:

1. go to Cpanel and myphpadmin
2. open the old database
3. export only the nuke_users from it
4. save as sql file and make sure before saved, u must tick at SQL option "Add DROP TABLE / DROP VIEW"
5. after that, the file as u export will saved in ur computer and ur must open its first
6. Then, u find the database name, example.. otaimerz_v6 <--- so, change to ur new database like otaimerz_v2 or whatever u had been create.
7. after that, find the text nuke_users and change it to cms_usrs.. <-- the text as nuke_users is very more in the sql file, sou must changing all.. cms_users
8. then, save the file
9. Open the Cpanel and myphpadmin, and open the new database had been create before
10. import it file..

Done.. u can see, all the all the old registered are still in ur new site without to register back a new account..

popeye
The way I did it the only thing I had to recreate was the admin (god) account no really biggie. That was it copies all the users fine and all the forums, posts, PM's etc

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

oh bare in mind I forgot to say that I changed the theme in config section to say default, some of the php-nuke themes are not compatable

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢