Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ zClassifieds and Weather? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ zClassifieds and Weather?

Good Day - I run a local car club site (amoung many other Nuke and Nuke Forked sites)which is on php-nuke 7.3 - now the reason it's still on 7.3 is that I use Coppermine gallery and a old version of it (I think from back in the nuke 6.0 days) I've loved Coppermine so much that I've held off updates to the site in avoidance of breaking it - Now I'm looking to move the site completely to Dragonfly this will allow me to keep security up to date and provide dome enhanced features - but while car club sites are very lite in needs they are very specific besides a robust photo gallery, they require a classified section and weather (which may not seem important but I've been informed at the last meeting these where viewed by members most frequently) the module I've used for weather stopped reporting around the begining of May which has also prompted an update of the site. My questions then are; will I have difficulty keeping zClassifieds? and know a good weather mod? thanks for your time

Webmaster
onlinespacesims.com (DFCMS)
bellinghammightymopars.org (DFCMS)
bellinghamitservices.com
dbdguildportal.net
+4 more

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux, Apache, 4.3, 5.2.3, GD 2.0.34, 9.2.1

I'm not aware of zClassifieds being ported but you will find a couple of classifieds variants at dfbounty.org (you may find support there for porting zClassifieds).

There are a couple of weather options - Weather Harvest and DF Weather

Excellent, Thanks! Weather Harvest is what's on there now but that was IBdeeming's (seventhseal)gig and he had stop devoplment (at least last time I looked)

Webmaster
onlinespacesims.com (DFCMS)
bellinghammightymopars.org (DFCMS)
bellinghamitservices.com
dbdguildportal.net
+4 more

Linux, Apache, 4.3, 5.2.3, GD 2.0.34, 9.2.1