Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ ForumsPro Search :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ ForumsPro Search

I know, from past experience, that I have to change something, to make the "Main Menu -> Search -> Forums" item link to ForumsPro, instead of the original, disabled, forums module, but I can't think where it is, for the life of me.

Can someone point me to where it is? I know it's a really quick and simple change, but I'm damned if I can find it

Sorry.

Fancy a rant, or a moan about politicians?
www.chuckingabluey.co.uk
www.politneuro.co.uk

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.33 / 4.0.27 / 4.4.4 / 9.1.2.1

ForumsPro menu item should appear in the menu. You need to go to admin/CPG Main Menu and edit the menu entries.

Linux, Apache 2.0, SQL 5.0.86-log (client: 4.1.22), PHP 5.2.11 DF 9.2.1

After looking at your site I see you have already fixed the link, but you still need to edit the Forums link under Search, and change it to ForumsPro&file=search

Linux, Apache 2.0, SQL 5.0.86-log (client: 4.1.22), PHP 5.2.11 DF 9.2.1

Gamekeeper wrote
After looking at your site I see you have already fixed the link, but you still need to edit the Forums link under Search, and change it to ForumsPro&file=search

Yeah, I fixed the top link, but my brain has taken a week off, and I can't find where to change the main menu link from "forums" to "forumspro". I wouldn't mind, but I've done it on 2 other sites but, like I said, for some reason, my brain won't take the right fork.

www.chuckingabluey.co.uk
www.politneuro.co.uk

The penny dropped. I'm surprised there wasn't a mention on the news, as the "clunk" must've been that loud when it hit the floor Confused

I took my own advice from another thread and changed the Search->Forums getlink setting in CPG Main Menu to ForumsPro.

Idiot.

www.chuckingabluey.co.uk
www.politneuro.co.uk

heh...sometimes you just need to take a step back, think about it, and there ya go. Smile Happens to me constantly.

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]