Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Theme Preview Block :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ Theme Preview Block

Yo Big grin

So I wanted to make my theme preview block only show 1 or 2 themes instead of all the themes I have. I have tried to replace line 36 with:

if (!ereg('[.]', $file) && file_exists("themes/$file/theme.php") && ($file != 'phantom')) {

and it worked. But that only took away one theme from the list so I tried to add the same line under it but with another theme name and I got this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nitrohuc/public_html/heckler/blocks/block-Preview_theme.php on line 61

So basically what I am trying to do is to make the theme preview block only show a couple of themes instead of all themes I have.

Thx,
Heckler Cool

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

You're over complicating this.

If you only want to show specific themes then go to blocks administration and create an html block with hardcoded links to your theme preview urls of those themes.

You can create your own option select menu too instead of links but how it looks is up to you.

Wink

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

OMG Very Happy Lol that I never thought of that Razz

Thx a lot m8,
Pce,
Heckler Cool

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1