Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Coppermine Albums ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine

Coppermine Albums Reply to topic

Apologies if this should be in the coppermine section.

I'm slightly confused with the way that the albums functionality is implemented in coppermine. I had thought that if a user uploaded a photo to an album then it ended up in a folder of that title .... e.g images/albums/album_name. If you allowed users to have private albums then they went into images/albums/userpics/12345.

Looking at our file structure, it would appear that instead of going into the album_name folder all our files are going into the individuals folder i.e images/albums/userpics/12345.

I'd be grateful if anyone could confirm whether this is by design or not?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/2.2.4/5.0.37/5.2/9.1.2.1

userpics/12345/ is where images for the user id 2345 are going to be stored
userpics/10001/ will be for the user id 1

Album and category names are stored into the database for easy renaming, deleting and moving albums and pictures.

Hope this explain how it works.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Ok - I'm assuming that the images/albums/album_name structure is a legacy of some previous version of DF/coppermine then.

The reason that I have asked this is that we do not appear to have all the albums appear in the drop down box in the upload image page. I've tried mucking round with the various admin settings without any joy .....

Linux/2.2.4/5.0.37/5.2/9.1.2.1

It's possible NOT ALLOW to registered users create albums??? I put "no" in the configuration, but users still can create albums Confused

DragonFly 9.2.1

BadCO wrote
we do not appear to have all the albums appear in the drop down box in the upload image page.

Still having the same issue?

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS