Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ including an external .php script in a block :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ including an external .php script in a block

I am hoping to get the server status found here WoW Server Status ported into a block for Dragonfly.

I've tried using iFrames, but for some reason they don't seem to support calling a php include. I haven't found anything else on how to do it either on the web or searching the forums. There were a couple posts that came close, but nothing works right.

Can someone give me a hand please?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FreeBSD 4.7 on a virtual machine / Apache and Apache2 / MySQL 4.1.11 / PHP 4.3.8

Thought there was a server status block for WoW somewhere for DF. Check the WoWRoster.net forums as well. Sorry I can't help more at this time

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]

I'm impressed with all that wowroster has to offer, but we don't have need of all the glitter. I simply want a single DF block that will show server status. I have already linked a page that has the code to do what I'd like, but I need to know how to put it into a block on my page.

Anyone else have a suggestion on how I'd go about doing this? At least give me a shove in the right direction.

FreeBSD 4.7 on a virtual machine / Apache and Apache2 / MySQL 4.1.11 / PHP 4.3.8

Never mind. Hacked at it long enough to beat it into submission. Works now.