Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ coppermine - getting error :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ coppermine - getting error

I am a new user and while working with the site and fleshing it out I get this error with coppermine

includes/db/db.php CMS Warning line 75: On /kls/index.php?name=coppermine&file=albmgr While executing query "SELECT aid, title, pos, description, thumb FROM cms_cpg_albums WHERE category = ORDER BY pos ASC" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY pos ASC' at line 1 In: /home/?????/public_html/zason/kls/modules/coppermine/albmgr.php on line: 111

Any ideas whats going on, I checked lines 75 and 111 w/o changing them AFTER error occured.
"Z"

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS: Linux / Apache: 1.3.37 (Unix) / MySQL: 5.0.27-standard / PHP: 4.4.6 / Dragonfly (9.1.2.1)

Yes Zason we know about this error and it has been fixed already ... just scroll our forums to get the fix.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

NanoCaiordo wrote
Yes Zason we know about this error and it has been fixed already ... just scroll our forums to get the fix.

Hi,

I have the same problem too but unable to locate the forum you were referring. Can you assist? Thanks for you time in advance.

I was in a hurry so didn't spend more time and effort in seareching the help forums. But I found it..

dragonflycms.org/Forum...rt=16.html

Thanks Dragonfly TEAM!