Support ⇒ New installations :: Archives ⇒ Installation Problem (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of..) :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

Archived ⇒ Installation Problem (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of..)

Hello everyone. Very Happy

I am having trouble with the installation of Dragonfly CMS. During the install process I get the following message:
Trying to connect to SQL server

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /var/www/html/virtual/(...)/dragon/install.php on line 81

I am not an expert in PHP, MySQL or anything. I guess this has something to do with the server's memory.

Can anyone give me pointers, help, or/and possible solutions to this issue. Shocked

Thanks in advance! Laughing

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Ubuntu/5,x+

Are trying to install on MySQL or MySQLi and which version 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 .... ?.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.7 / PHP 7.3 / head

Thanx 4 the answer. Smile
Trying to install on MySQL (Client API version 5.0.22).

Because of your question I tried to install on MySQLi (just to see what happens Big grin ) and I got the following message:
Trying to connect to SQL server

Fatal error: Trying to clone an uncloneable object of class mysqli in /var/www/html/virtual/[...]/dragon/includes/db/mysqli.php on line 30

What can I do / try?

Ubuntu/5,x+

At this point i need to know all your server spec, php, mysql, etc etc.

dragonflycms.org/Forum...16042.html
From the above topic totally ignore the second post. As you might notice its one year old and code changes apply to older versions.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.7 / PHP 7.3 / head