Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ need ideas - game recruitment site :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ need ideas - game recruitment site

A couple of other guys and me have an idea to start a homepage where clans and players can recruite.

What I had in mind was a system where clans simply add them selves to a "wall" where they add them selves to the game they are recruiting for and with there details.

People looking for clans could later simply pick game and they would see a list of clans recruiting and a link to the clan details. It would be pretty much the same for players looking for clans, they would post there details and the clan could simply click a link "players searching clan", choose the game and wiev players recruiting..

We could ofcourse use forums for this, but it would most definatly be much cleaner and a better system to have it like the above...

I don't know if there's any module for this, but there might be a module that is actually intended for something else that could be rewritten for this...

Any ideas would be really apprechiated..

Cheers.

My sites powered by Dragonfly:
www.rainbowsix-vegas.net
www.biaworld.com
www.stalker-zone.com
www.truecombat.eu

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux5 2.4.34/1.3.34/4.0.22/4.4.3-pl1-gentoo/9.1.2.1

Is there a dating module floating around? Something like that might be midifiable to fill your purpose.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):