Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ Anyone want to help me with a different CMS? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ Anyone want to help me with a different CMS? This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

On /Downloads.html While executing query "SELECT * FROM nuke_downloads_votedata WHERE ratinglid=190 AND ratinguser='outside' AND ratinghostname = '84.198.30.49' AND TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(ratingtimestamp) < " the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 In: /var/www/vhosts/forums.creloaded.com/httpdocs/modules/Downloads/index.php on line: 634

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
RE4/Apache 2.0/Mysql 4.4.2/PHP 4/ Dragon 9.1.2.1

As stated with your previous topic, you do not appear to be using a standard version of Dragonfly, and certainly not an up to date copy of the old Downloads module, so it is very difficult helping you with problems with your system. You really do need an upgrade.

As best I can guess, the variable $outsidewaitdays is empty which gives you that result. That variable is set in d_config.php.

Aside from that, your site does not contain our credits - it says it is powered by creloaded.com, so further support is denied. Once again, get LoonyLuke to fix it - he appears responsible for that site.

Topics merged and sealed.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):