Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ Looking for Information about Image Works Studio CSS CMS :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ Looking for Information about Image Works Studio CSS CMS

Find information about CSS content management systems

Hi,
I plan to use CSS with CMS on my website. I would like to use CSS content management system for the inherent benefits of managing my website myself. I have seen a few websites developed by Image Works Studio using CSS CMS together in a very correct manner. Can any of you please guide me what CSS content management system they have used?
Can you point me to any online resources that help in using CMS and CSS to develop a website and make it SEO friendly.

Thank You,
Rheanna Francis

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS/Apache/MySQL/PHP/CPGNuke

Since this is the DragonFly CMS support site, everyone here is going to tell you that Dragonfly is the best CMS out there! (right everyone? Smile )
Dragonfly of course uses CSS style sheets for formatting of output. One of the biggest strengths of Dragonfly is security. From the get-go, the devs concentrated on security of the base CMS system. As a person that has run various phpNuke sites and gotten hacked via security loop-holes, I VERY much appreciate that aspect!
As far as SEO, you can find some threads around here about tips and tricks for making DF a little more SEO friendly with a little searching.

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

rlgura wrote
Since this is the DragonFly CMS support site, everyone here is going to tell you that Dragonfly is the best CMS out there! (right everyone? Smile )

Of Course! DragonFly Rocks! Secure & usable!

In this forum (themes) you can find some nice CSS themes (tableless). The tempaltes system lets you use CSS whereaver you want or just plain HTML.

www.greenday2k.net

Moved to chit chat.

FYI: Support Forums RESERVED for our content management system: Dragonfly CMS. Wink

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

I really think it is very bloody rude to post such spam, especially when they have contact information - why not just ask them, better still pay them what they want.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

I completely agree with you on this one Phoenix.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1