Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ DF_WoWRoster 2.0 - teaser :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ DF_WoWRoster 2.0 - teaser

Hey whats up guys, I know it has been awhile since I posted about WoWRoster, but wanted to let you know that the new release of Roster 2.0 is near which means that I need to get my ars in gear in porting it over for the dragonfly community to use. So here is a teaser of DF_WoWRoster 2.0 granted I do still have alot of work todo being the installer, dfmysql, and leo

secret-order.us/df/ind...mp;guild=2

Anaxent
wowroster.net - dev

cwells.net | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2
secret-order.us | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2RC
wowroster.net | FC8/Apache2+lighttpd/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FC/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

DF_WoWRoster is coming along all that really needs to be done beside roster releasing is building the df installer. I plan on making on cms_inst.inc file that will use the .sql files that get included with roster 2.0 which will make it very easy to upgrade DF_WoWRoster 2.0 as well as all addons for roster will work out of the box with no reqired edits like the 1.73 veriosn of roster that I had ported before. I have also started to test most of the addons for roster 2.0 and one that Im very fond of is the Armory Sync as it would not reqire users to upload there .lua file for the roster to get populated with data. to see for your self check out the test site I have put together.

Sup Anaxent! Looking forward to the new release! I just checked your test site using the link in the above post, but something seems to be wrong. It says the Roster module does not exist. Sad

Linux OS/Apache v1.3.34/MySQL v4.0.25-Standard/PHP v4.4.1/CPGNuke v9.0.6.1

here is an updated link I think for the module not found I went and did a global change one day renaming things to Roster il dbl check on that thoiugh.

secret-order.us/df/ind...mp;guild=1

That link works correctly, but when I click one of the members (I clicked your toon), I get a page that is about 4 screens wide and 50-60 pages long. Nothing but a whole bunch of code on the screen. This happened in both Opera v9.22 and IE7. I am wondering if it is theme related?

RottGutt

Linux OS/Apache v1.3.34/MySQL v4.0.25-Standard/PHP v4.4.1/CPGNuke v9.0.6.1

Yeah all that code stuff is caused by the armory addon.
The addon pulls data from the wowarmory.com site but unfortunately the parsing of the files is still not working.
Blizzard never make it easy to use their websites.

CENTOS 5.9 i686 virtuozzo Kernel 2.6.32-042stab076.8 / Apache 2.2.24 / My SQL 5.1.70-cll/ PHP 5.3.25/ CMS 9.3.3.1