Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ A possible way forward for dragonfly - what do you think ? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ A possible way forward for dragonfly - what do you think ?

Hi guys n gals see this website and let me know what you think ..

Even though this site charges its still gonna be huge and possible contender to myspace..... ie hear the presentation all the way through for all what it can do.

But i say dragonfly developers there is nothing there that cant be added to our communities and if done qiuck enough could very well push the DF Communities way up there.

add the this convo on your say.....

www.helloworld.com/glo...meset.aspx

cheers Tim

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

IMHO this will never reach the top.
It's not interactive enough between people.

We already have email, messaging, youtube and flickr.

It's easier to integrate with those then with some unstable windows ASP server integration.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

ok thanks

just throught i would ask as you guys know better Smile
It was the video & podcasting record and embedding into email that got my attention .. something easy steps for the user and would be very good selling tool if people are seeing real people instead of spam and BS that drops through the mail boxes.

I already have installed the latest video portal we working on hopefully it will have record features later. I do know that the projects i am currently working on will stirr up alot of interest in DF world as the dev's i am working with are doing a great job as all DF developers do.

take care mazy... dee will get her new car soon from her bro so i am saving for a visit as promised. Smile

cheers Tim

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7