Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Ventrilo Status Module for DragonflyCMS :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Ventrilo Status Module for DragonflyCMS

Download
I know there have been a lot of requests for a Ventrilo module. Ventrilo is much more complicated to pull information from than Teamspeak which is why you haven't seen many scripts around the net. I felt like writing up a little module today that plugs into a free status script of another site. It's freely given away by InstantVentrilo.com because they include a little ad banner at the bottom. Nothing major. No there is no way to get rid of the advertisement on the bottom of the block so don't ask.

Includes an public and admin interface to update style (text and bg colors). No block included. You can easily make an html block out of the parsed url they provide anyway.

I'm not providing support or future updates for this. Use it as it and don't ask for support from me for this one. It's just something to get out there for those requests. Build upon it if you like.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Nice Module djdevon3 Very Happy

Been looking for a vent module for a while now, so glad you made one Very Happy

KUDOS for you Razz

Pce,
Heckler Cool

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

Has anyone been able to get this to work on 9.1.2.1 ? I seem to get an install error. I would absolutely love to get this workin again.

Winblows

I got it working, but my server ip is longer than 15 characters so can't use it Sad Tried editing the file, but didn't work...

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

Anyone make this as a block? also need the abilty to add server password

Linux/1.3.39/5.0.45/5.2.5/9.1.2.1

Heckler wrote
I got it working, but my server ip is longer than 15 characters so can't use it Sad Tried editing the file, but didn't work...

How on earth is your IP longer than 15 chars, are you using IPv6?

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}