Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ How to count the hits inside the iframe module :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ How to count the hits inside the iframe module

hello any way i can count the hits inside an iframe module.

so when the users will navigate inside the iframe the hit will be counted , no problem if the details of the hits are not full.

just what file do i have to include .

if i make an iframe with includes/counter.php does it work?

Thnx

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Dragonfly

If the content inside the frame is generated by Dragonfly engine, then the hits will be counted.

Why are you using iframes, as iframes have different bad qualities?

Also fill the server specs in your user profile.

-

no, the content inside the frame is a php video script outside dragonfly 9.1.2.1 but i just want to count the hits when the user navigates inside the frame, no probls if the frame loads slowly.

Dragonfly

Then I cant imagine the way to achieve what you want, but I am not saying that it's impossible.

-

Now you should see the iframe load in your server logs. You would have to build your data from this (at least how I see it).
Not a trivial task, but there is probably web logging software currently available to do just this, at least I'd think so.

<comment on the evils of iframes removed by poster, but if this had been the security forum, boy...>

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}