Support ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Port Request... GWBBCODE. ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks

Port Request... GWBBCODE. Reply to topic

Hello people.

I'm struggling with a plugin for PHPBB2.
It's called GWBBCODE, wich adds a lot of functionality to the forums, regarding skills/builds, used in Guild Wars.

Now, someone ported it to PHP-Nuke, but I can't get it to work on either the CPGBB, or ForumsPro, because it is built up so differently. Includes directory isn't in the same place, for instance, and I don't find a file called "extension.inc".

Can anyone, lend me a helping hand, in porting this to CPGBB?

It would be greatly appreciated, cause I'm limited in time and knowledge, on this subject...

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

NVM people, I managed to get this working.
Will be posting how-to on official GWBBCode site, sometime next week.

I'm not lost, I'm locationally challenged.
Don't you agree? God created some pretty good textures!
Proud admin of FokGuildwars.

I would appreciate your efforts on this - please let me know when you got it figured out...

I will provide the steps I took, to get this working, however, it's running on ForumsPro, not CPG-BB. The two are different, and I didn't try it yet, but I want to be sure everything is working ok, before celebrating.

If I have the how-to ready, I will post in on gwshack.us, and will post it here aswell as on the myndworks asylum page, as it's the home for ForumsPro.

:D.

I'm not lost, I'm locationally challenged.
Don't you agree? God created some pretty good textures!
Proud admin of FokGuildwars.

Is their a guide available on this? I would like to install gwbbcode on dragonflycms Version 9.2.1.1

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Latest versions