Support ⇒ Explain Please :: Archives ⇒ Open content inside DF itself :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexExplain Please

Archived ⇒ Open content inside DF itself

I searched didn't find anything on this topic so here goes, forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I would like to know if there is any way to open content inside of DF itself? in other words if I create a page of my own (seperate from DF) and have it open in DF like the forums does or like the content pages etc. Im not a PHP man so any help would be appreciated.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/apache/4.1.21/4.4.2/9.1.2.1

search for iframe in the forums

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

hmm, perhaps wizzard308 is looking to create a module - iframes should be a last resort, and are useless if you want your content indexed by search engines.

linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+

Thats true Phoenix and you are right about the module deal, i decided to go that way even thought i had to stay up all night figuring it out. Got the module part figured out now I fraked my forums up somehow, in the modules section my forums shows up as [.] community forums instead of just community forums and I have no idea how i did that.

Linux/apache/4.1.21/4.4.2/9.1.2.1

"[ · ] denotes a module hidden from view in the Modules block"

admin.php?op=modules - set "Show in Menu?" to Yes in the edit section for that module.

linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+