Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ Chat Sites :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ Chat Sites

Anyone here interested in chat sites? I'm trying to get mine going again but its very difficult to get people around the site, the site has been established for well over a year but I have done hardly any promotional work on it, but I'm aiming to change that it currently has 248 members however thats nothing on a chat site when you need thousands of members and hundreds on it constantly to make it successful.

Anyone any tips on what I should do.

I would love to make my chat files a module for dragonfly so that anyone could plugin to my server as that would obviously bring chatters which would make people stick to the main site if they found it. Feel as though I'm knocking my head against a brick wall.

I've managed to team up with a new radio station which has brought some people over, if you're interested in chatrooms or chatting visit us at www.worldwidechatters.com I'm more interested though in how to promote the site.

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

wow.. good thing this is in chit chat, very closely resembles spam, except for the part where you mention a desire for a module.. Whistling

chat module.. hmm... been discussed before, great idea.. I think the only thing ever came out of it was Shoutblock ...

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Melinda wrote
wow.. good thing this is in chit chat, very closely resembles spam, except for the part where you mention a desire for a module.. Whistling

chat module.. hmm... been discussed before, great idea.. I think the only thing ever came out of it was Shoutblock ...

Why would I spam the forums when I have the URL as my signature? Seems a waste to then spam the site, its a genuine question which seeks a genuine answer, I have tried to port the files into a module myself and have half completed them, just don't have the skills to take it the full road.

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):