Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Themes v9 :: Archives ⇒ Charge the Link Color in the CSS Menu :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes v9

Archived ⇒ Charge the Link Color in the CSS Menu

I have a theme with a black background and I need to change the link color of the items on the CSS menu that shows up on the left side just under he heading from the blue to something with a little more contrast. What file and what setting would I find this color setting?

In a related question - can I turn off that menu all together? I did comment out a line that said it would remove it but it put a menu in the center of the page. I would like to turn it off all together for visitors, and have it on for registsred visitors.

Thanks in advance

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p11 / Apache / mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.16 / PHP 4.4.1 / CMS Version 9.1.2.1

1. cpgmm.css in your styles directory. You'll want to change the color attributes in #menu, #menu a, etc...

2. You should have a line like
include('includes/cssmainmenu.php');
in your theme.php file. You could enclose that in an if statement - something like:
if user {include('includes/cssmainmenu.php'); } endif

NOTE: that's not real code - I'm too tired to think right now, but you get the idea...

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1