Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) :: Archives ⇒ Post Count not showing up... :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Post Count not showing up...

hello all,

i'm using "5mind" theme and the latest version of dragonfly.
Post Count, Rank, Date of Joining, Link to PM are not showing up, though they are displayed fine in "default" and "dragonfly" skin.

PS, i've seen 5mind support site(http://dev.fivemind.co.uk/) and its just the same there, so i think the problem is with the skin. Please help me to add them. Sad

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
yet to get

Your best bet is to asked the author at his site. He can tell you better why these things did not show up.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

They did that on purpose - the intent was a lean, mean theme without all the "extra stuff"
You'd probably be better off using a different theme if that's not what you want.

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

The information is still available to the theme as this generated separately (modules/Forumes/viewtopic.php etc). All you need to do is compare the template file for the new theme with the olf one, and copy across the tags for those fields, then they will show. Look in:

themes/your_theme/templates/forums/viewtopic_body.html . The old theme will have tags like this:
{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}<br />{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}

The new one won't.

Copy them across into a similar place in the new template. You'll need to play around with the html slightly, but no rocket science.

Olive Net
British Army
Royal Navy
Military Clothing and Equipment - This Tribe

Slackware 12 / CentOS, PHP 5.6, MySQL 5, Apache 2