Support ⇒ Troubleshootings :: Archives ⇒ Please point in the right direction for this sql error :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexTroubleshootings

Archived ⇒ Please point in the right direction for this sql error

On /Your_Account/edit=logout.html
While executing query "SELECT * FROM nuke_users_fields WHERE ORDER BY section, fid"

the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY section, fid' at line 1

In: /var/www/vhosts/forums.creloaded.com/httpdocs/modules/Your_Account/edit_profile.php on line: 178

Guest information:
User id: 8583
Username: DreamOn2003
Admin: No
IP: 217.149.209.175
Host: 175-209.bbned.dsl.internl.net
[6:09:04 AM] Gregory Nicoll says: Here'sa another one:
[6:09:14 AM] Gregory Nicoll says: On /Your_Account/edit=logoff.html
While executing query "SELECT * FROM nuke_users_fields WHERE ORDER BY section, fid"

the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY section, fid' at line 1

In: /var/www/vhosts/forums.creloaded.com/httpdocs/modules/Your_Account/edit_profile.php on line: 178

Guest information:
User id: 8583
Username: DreamOn2003
Admin: No
IP: 217.149.209.175
Host: 175-209.bbned.dsl.internl.net

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
RE4/Apache 2.0/Mysql 4.4.2/PHP 4/ Dragon 9.1.2.1

WHERE ???? ORDER

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

The URL is wrong, probably a theme issue edit=logout is suppose to be op=logout

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

forums.creloaded.com
It's not DragonflyCMS - we've been round this circle several times already - it was bastardized by LoonyLuke.

hrm, I did a full upgrade with your code. We really want to use your project and not someone else's hack. The forums support the open source project and free software version.

I want to make sure Dragonfly is the powered by, definitely! I'll get a programmer from our end to look at the code and compare to yours.

RE4/Apache 2.0/Mysql 4.4.2/PHP 4/ Dragon 9.1.2.1

Well, if you have now upgraded to DF, perhaps your theme isn't quite right, as Nano has suggested.

It may even be that custom line in your header area with the cart info - check whether it is hard coded in the header template, or pre-defined in theme.php and change "edit=" to "op=". Because of that error the $section variable is not being defined, leading to your error.