Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Auto Groups :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ Auto Groups

I seem to recall something about an auto group module, where users would be added to it when they sign up, or you could add all users to a group just by clicking a button. Does this actually exist for Dragonfly or was I dreaming?

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

mod.krypinn.net/Downlo.../id=2.html

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

I'm trying to do something with my site, I want to make my forums set up like an introduction area and then everything after this where people would be added to groups depending on what they posted.

For the introduction area though I would like the forums to act in a certain manner.

Basically user a types an introduction all admin/mods can see this post however normal users can't.

User b comes along and posts his introduction with the same outcome, although user a and b can't see each others posts.

Is this possible? I've looked at the permissions and messed with them but I'm not getting the required results.

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

At DFBounty there is a module called Clubs that will do this for you. Check it out in the dfbounty forums.

Unix / 2.0.46 (Red Hat) / 0.9.7a / 4.1.9-standard / 4.3.2 / 9.0.6.1