Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ ForumsPro auto prune :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ ForumsPro auto prune

now that its finally been announced that forums pro isnt being supported at the developers site , i will ask here for help if thats ok

basically FP works fine except for auto prune , which worked fine prior to upgrade Confused (now debatable whether it really was) no forms get auto pruned regardless of number of posts in the forum

sarah had a look at my problem and disappeared prior to being able to resolve the problem

im willing to pay for someone to basically take the time and sort the problem out .

so if your good a trouble shooting drop me a pm and an idea of what you would be wanting money wise to fix the problem

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CMS Version 9.1.2.1HP Version 4.4.4MySQL Version 4.1.22-standard (client: 4.1.22

Not sure why you think it debatable for CPG-BB - seems to work just fine here.

youuse forums pro on here ?

CMS Version 9.1.2.1HP Version 4.4.4MySQL Version 4.1.22-standard (client: 4.1.22

No - your phrasing indicated it was debatable whether auto-prune worked prior to upgrading to ForumsPro - sorry if I misunderstood.

Anyway, hopefully someone can shed some light on your ForumsPro problem.

what i was trying to say , apparently not very well ,was that i thought at the time FP was an upgrade to the regular forums , but upon reflection with the auto prune not working it may not have been so great a decision to go that route after all

CMS Version 9.1.2.1
PHP Version 4.4.4
MySQL Version 4.1.22-standard (client: 4.1.22)