Support ⇒ Requests ⇒ Theme design maker control box Add your ideas to this please ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Themes Requests

Theme design maker control box Add your ideas to this please Reply to topic

I am currently making a design for an enhancement for a theme at the moment which members can customize the website and save design as template... donno how it will ever turn out as its still in idea mode at present i will place a screenshot for any further ideas anyone can add to it..

I would like as many ideas from you guys as possible to what could be added both in design and functionality.
The idea come form the colour changer itself so i was thinking one button in the header called customize. When choosen a drop down design control box would appear. and you will see the rest from the pics..

So come on guys n gals put your ten pence worth in and add to the ideas and help push dragonfly on further....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Tim

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

Ok here's one,

What about something that is controlled from the admin that's a combination of "Admin Stylesheet Editor" "Dragonstyles" with the ability to upload a header graphic and back ground image, block images, title bar images, ect, which automatic resizes to preset dimensions, file types and size (to stop users stuffing up the layout ).

With preview popup window, before changes are saved.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 2.2.6 / 5.0.45 / 5.2.4 / Dragonfly (9.2.1)