Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Need help converting a Bible Module :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ Need help converting a Bible Module

I found a nice bible module that I had from my old nuke days, I'm having some problems though calling the files in, at first it was looking for nuke files which I have now sorted but now I can't get passed the front page.

This is what the index file which supposedly calls the files needed for each page:

<AREA SHAPE=rect ALT=Forward COORDS=424,4,491,19 HREF=javascript:history.go(1)>
<AREA SHAPE=rect ALT=Back COORDS=3,3,75,20 HREF=javascript:history.go(-1)>
<AREA SHAPE=rect ALT=Old Testament COORDS=83,3,200,20 HREF=index.php?name=Bible&op=B_Old>
<AREA SHAPE=rect ALT=New Testament COORDS=289,4,412,18 HREF=index.php?name=Bible&op=B_New>
<AREA SHAPE=rect ALT=main COORDS=214,3,277,20 HREF=index.php?name=Bible>

When I click on old for example I'm just referred back to the main page although with this link index.php?name=Bible&op=B_Old

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Does the link index.php?name=Bible&op=B_Old work, when you copy it into the adress-row of your Browser manually?
There are too less " in my opinion. The first line for example should belike this :
<area shape="rect" alt="Forward" coords="424,4,491,19" href="javascript:history.go(1)">

If I'm not observed, it's possible due to quantum-mechanical effects, that I either stop to exist or change to an indefinite condition.

LINUX/Apache /MySQL 5.0.32/PHP 5.2.0-8+etch11/DF 9.1.2.1

designSumpf wrote
Does the link index.php?name=Bible&op=B_Old work, when you copy it into the adress-row of your Browser manually?
There are too less " in my opinion. The first line for example should belike this :
<area shape="rect" alt="Forward" coords="424,4,491,19" href="javascript:history.go(1)">

The link doesn't work it stays on the main page no matter what I click.

The code you put in creates errors and makes the page show with break.

Would anyone be interested in having a look at this, I think it has something to do with the way my server is configured just now that's stopping me viewing the module the way I want.

Just check what you have before your switch($op) { line.

Should be$op = isset($_POST['op']) ? $_POST['op'] : (isset($_GET['op']) ? $_GET['op'] : '');

This is the way it looks on the main index.

<?php define('INDEX_FILE', true); $index = 1; if(!isset($op)) { $op = "BIndex"; } if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { exit; } get_lang($module_name); $op = isset($_POST['op']) ? $_POST['op'] : (isset($_GET['op']) ? $_GET['op'] : ''); switch($op) { case "BIndex":include("modules/$module_name/main/BIndex.php");break; case "B_Old":include("modules/$module_name/main/B_Old.php");break;

<?php if (!defined('CPG_NUKE')) { exit; } $op = isset($_POST['op']) ? $_POST['op'] : (isset($_GET['op']) ? $_GET['op'] : ''); switch($op) { case 'BIndex':include("modules/$module_name/main/BIndex.php");break; case 'B_Old':include("modules/$module_name/main/B_Old.php");break; default: include("modules/$module_name/main/BIndex.php");break; } I think that's the best you can do without re-writing the module properly (my recommendation) and without knowing the issues with those includes - a very strange and inefficient way to set it up.

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Thats the way the module is, it probably needs a complete re-write...

Anyway thats now created Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' on line 8 the one after the default

Yes, silly error - now corrected above.

Phoenix wrote
Yes, silly error - now corrected above.

Thanks, thats got me going in the right direction.