Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Transparent Center Block :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ Transparent Center Block

Hi. I want a center block I am creating to have a transparent background. I know that in my cpgnuke theme that the option and table classes handle the other center blocks, and I do want them to have backgrounds, but I want to create a block in the center that does not.

Screenshot of what I mean is below. TIA!

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/MySql 5.0.27-standard-log/PHP 5.1.6/DF 9.1.2.1

We need a link and be able to view your site.

Multiple Setups

Sorry...I had not updated my www in profile. Fixed now!

http://www.westcities.com/themes/cpgnuke/style/style.css .table3 (line 394) { border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: #b2b2b2; border-right-color: #b2b2b2; border-bottom-color: #b2b2b2; border-left-color: #b2b2b2; background-color: #ffffff; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-x-position: 0%; background-y-position: 0%; width: 99.8%; border-spacing: 0pt; color: #000000; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 3px; }

Change table background to inherit

Multiple Setups

Thanks very much, Diz. That did it.
Wonderful!

Here is really nice tool actually make that a required tool for developers for firefox. Takes some time to learn what all it can do and how to do it but is really(should be) a required tool. addons.mozilla.org/en-...x/addon/60

Multiple Setups

That's great! I just got it. What a timesaver!