Support ⇒ Requests ⇒ Wanting a Counter-Strike: Source theme ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Themes Requests

Wanting a Counter-Strike: Source theme Reply to topic

Hi,

Can any1 make or find any good CS: Source theme for our Dragonfly CMS site to use please? If it plantium as it need to be paid then I'll accept that, max price at $50 AUD currency, please make it look so good with de_dust2 in the background on the logo with CT, T on the front and the word >|New Found Order|<

If anyone is doing this, I will be so happy and much appreicated with your awesome job for us, and remember if we need to pay then we will accept that.

Thank once again,
simp

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Hi,

Can anyone make or find any good CS: Source theme for our Dragonfly CMS site to use please? If it need to be paid then I'll accept that, max price at $50 AUD currency, please make it look so good with de_dust2 in the background on the logo with CT, T on the front and the word ">|New Found Order|<" without quotes.

If anyone is doing this, I will be so happy and much appreicated with your awesome job for us, and remember if we need to pay then we will accept that.

Thank once again,
simp

Same applies here - do not double post, once again in separate forums.

Please read our Rules and Regulations
When posting a support question bumping is permitted only after twelve hours have elapsed since the last post to that topic. Users who abuse this will be warned.
Duplicate posting in a separate forum is not an acceptable way around this. When someone has an interest in your inquiry, or explanation for your issue, they will respond.

Private Message sent

www.greenday2k.net