Support ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Spreadsheet mod? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks

Spreadsheet mod? Reply to topic

First: if this is the wrong area to post this - kick me to the right one.

Okay - I'm looking for something like a spreadsheet type mod.

I'm working with Everquest2 - so I need a few functionalities as far as inventory tracking for bank items. etc

I also need something to track different zone type things. We (eq players) have this with dragonfly as far as certain quests etc. But we need specialized tracking for other things.

So really a spreadsheet type mod or inventory system would be nice. Is there such a thing out there?

-Paul

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Just bumping this in case anyone has some idea-rs?

It does not have to be 'gaming' specific. I can make it work. More just automated table building that multiple people can edit and it saves for display.

Thanks
-Paul

This sounds nice, though to access the things you are wanting to access on your site (for the module) you would need to get into SOEs databases and I am not sure that would even be possible.

I am interested in something like this as well, but again.. I remember talking to the developer of the Roster Master and they said something about SOEs databases and it not being possible.

WinXP/1.3.34/4.1.21/5.2.4/9.2