General ⇒ DVCS Info (Mercurial/CVS) ⇒ DragonflyCMS 10 ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDVCS Info (Mercurial/CVS)

DragonflyCMS 10 Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next

For a pretty link, URL::index('my-pretty-url');

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

From a strict point of view even home needs to have a cannonical tag but i guess the fact that the home page can change makes this a bit difficult to implement, so it seems perfct to me Smile

Linux/Apache/MySQL 5.1.49/PHP 5.3.6/ DF 9.3.2.0

The most important change about new LEO:
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...=10.4-10.3

I don't have any other ISS installation then a 7.5 with URL Rewrite Rule installed, so I can only provide details about this particular setup (change "df0" to anything you like):

<configuration> <system.webServer> <rewrite> <rules> <remove name="df0" /> <rule name="df0" enabled="true" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(.*)$" /> <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll" trackAllCaptures="false"> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" /> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" /> </conditions> <serverVariables /> <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?{R:1}" appendQueryString="false" logRewrittenUrl="false" /> </rule> </rules> </rewrite> </system.webServer> </configuration>
Save the above as "web.config", the same location where index.php is.

Apache now only run with:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?$1 [L]
but please make sure you update other changes shown in .htaccess diffs in the previous post.

As you notice I've also removed .htaccess security prevention checks which only worked in Apache servers.
Those are now integrated in the the new filters with or without LEO enabled so any webserver is now equally protected under any circumstances.

All in CVS now, read upgrading from 9.3 to 10 wiki documentation, and please only use default theme for now.

mmm, seems after a long time in might be about right to start playing with the CVS version 10 now....

gerry @ redgerry.com
redgerry.com
clacks.co
123v.com
copseygroup.com

Suse11.4 - LAMP on zypper - ISPConfig 3

i bounce back to the url rewritting discussion. Since a recent topic is talking about proNews friendly URL feature i'd like to remind the approach i suggested here dragonflycms.org/Forum...c/t=24526/ to resolve the content title / name to content ID relation question.

If the CORE URL rewritting feature had an admin interface allowing to define rules that have a sort of priorisation, then the care can decide which content to display if there are severals Title <=> ID matches. The way i imagined it allows to have this working over serveral modules.

the nice to have in all of this would be that the getlink function also do the reverse way, i mean returning a friendly URL when somethinf like "modulename/id=1" is requested.

@RedGerry, that will be great as we need more feedback as we can, thank you.

@movix:
URL::canonical(true) to revert friendly urls, can only work for the current GET.

Dragonfly CMS will only forward all incoming URLs following a simple scheme, scheme explained above ... proper docs will come.

Handling of pretty urls should be modules work.

On Installer, appears as prefered php version 5.2
but DFX will run only on php 5.3.

www.greenday2k.net

When creating a new topic for news and leaving the topic feald empty results in a topic with id=0 and an empty title. The topic is usable in the news, but i did found no way in the admin interface to edit this topic.

@greenday2k, thanks all fixed. I removed the check on install since cmsinit will stop users even before the install page appear.

@movix, good catch! Title can be empty which is wrong and the id is wrong too. I nailed the root of the issue, a fix will come soon.

The next default theme will support from desktop to flip touchscreen mobile devices and all in one theme! ... stay tuned lol

Yip as I pointed out in another post provision for mobile devices is now essential rather than optional.

Am now fiddling with test setup primarily to make sure new modules I'm building work with 10.0. Two 9x sites under construction, three new modules under development and throw in a testrig of 10 just to completely scramble the head lol, loving it.

gerry @ redgerry.com
redgerry.com
clacks.co
123v.com
copseygroup.com

Suse11.4 - LAMP on zypper - ISPConfig 3

Drop here any question you have Smile

Talking about features ...
dragonflycms.org/Projects/f=118/
Just been expanded into a full core data synch!
Admin -> database -> synch core data

RedGerry a hint: as you may notice we now use xml files for data and table structure.

As developer install your modules on v9, upgrade to v10, then admin -> database -> export as installer ... when done you will be then redirected to admin -> cache, now look for the produced v10 installer compatible file!

RSS:
etag support so content is now negotiated (feature)
internally rewrite all relative urls and img src to absolute urls (bug)
support atom caching (feature)