Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Downloads Pro ⇒ [solved] No subcategory in admin menu (cache issue) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Downloads Pro

[solved] No subcategory in admin menu (cache issue) Reply to topic

Hi, i've 2 problems:
1° MORE IMPORTANT) i create a subcategory, it appears in "user" interface but when i try to upload a file with Download Management, i can't find the new subcategory in the Category menu; if i go to download admin menu, i can't find the new category, but there is in user screen...can you help me?

2) in the user download main page, every category seem to be empty (it say 0 download but X subcategory) but if you go to the last level of every subcategoy, you can find and download files

to try to resolve problem n°1, i've updated download pro to the .15 version (from the .8) and after that begin even the problem n°2

can you help me?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux RH/Apache 2.0.54 (Fedora)/MySQL ver 4.1.21/ PHP Version 5.0.4/CMS Version 9.2.1

Are you sure you also updated all the theme files (and copied them to your theme aswell if needed) and also updated the modules via admin->modules->Downloads Pro->edit...update from version x to version x.?

-

yes, i've copied and overwrited all files

Linux RH/Apache 2.0.54 (Fedora)/MySQL ver 4.1.21/ PHP Version 5.0.4/CMS Version 9.2.1

it shows me this message

* Warning line 645: fopen(cache/tpl_PH2_Blue_downloads#list_downloads.html.inc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied * CMS Warning line 646: Cannot open file (cache/tpl_PH2_Blue_downloads#list_downloads.html.inc)

Try to CHMOD cache directory to 777

-

ok, i changed the persmion of cache directory and after 20 second i re-changed the permision of cache directory to the original value....and now is WORKING......bha, i've no idea

Why did you rechange it?
Set it to 777 and delete all files in it except .htaccess.

-

ok, i changed to 777 (with 755 it doesn't work)...but i'm wondering why it happens how...it has always worked with 755...
thx to everybody Smile

If that is the case, most likely your host changed the way apache operates.