Support ⇒ New installations ⇒ WinNT / IIS6 - Failed opening required 'install/sql/new.php' ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

WinNT / IIS6 - Failed opening required 'install/sql/new.php' Reply to topic

I am trying to install a fresh DF 9.2.1 on the following server:

Windows NT 5.2 build 3790
Microsoft-IIS/6.0
PHP 4.4.4
MySQL 4+ (helm just says create MYSQL 4 database)

After I create the database and associate a user with it. I try to CHMOD (through and FTP program) the directories and files. It will not let me make those changes, I assume because the OS is Windows NT? I then downloaded the test program from DF website and everything checks out from a write/read perspective. Next I ran the install.php and made it to the step where it tells me I am ready to build the databases. When i click Next ... I get this error.

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'install/sql/new.php' (include_path='C:\\php\\phpmailer') in C:\Domains\itstartswithanemail.com\wwwroot\install\step3.php on line 124

I checked several things. First I tried to look on line 124, but the file does not have 124 lines in its native form. It is only after several inclusions I assume this error occurs.

Second, I verified the setting for the phpmailer is actually corrtect through the phpinfo() command, and it checks out.

itstartswithanemail.co...hpinfo.php

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this .. I hope there is enough information to resolve it quickly.

cheers,
Mozrin

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
WinNT/IIS6/4+/4.3+/9.2.1

Typing this in may have help Smile Is it possible that my include_path variables simply needs a ;. in order to resolve this issue?

Mozrin

WinNT/IIS6/4+/4.3+/9.2.1

include_path is indeed incorrect. use the default and see what happens

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial