Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Batch picture upload is stuck in a loop? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & BlocksCoppermine

Batch picture upload is stuck in a loop? Reply to topic

I have uploaded 250 resized pictured via my ftp client, and created the new ablum... but when I go through the batch upload process I get keep getting looped back to a previous step.

1. I choose batch upload pictures
2. I selected the folder in which the pictures are located
3. I selected the album into which I want to place the pictures (which is empty), and let the pcture previews load
4. I click the "insert selected pictures" button at the bottom of the page

Instead of starting the batch load process it loops back to the screen in step 2 and asks me to choose the folder in which the picture are located again.

This was working fine after I completed the installation, and batch loaded all of the other pictures in my gallery. Any idea what is causing this?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS - CentOS - version ? / MySQL - 4.1.22 - standard / PHP - 5.2.5 / Dragonfly 9.2.1

Does anyone have an answer to this issue? I have a large number of pictures that need to be uploaded on a regular basis, and doing them one at a time is driving me nutes!!!!

OS - CentOS - version ? / MySQL - 4.1.22 - standard / PHP - 5.2.5 / Dragonfly 9.2.1

Try 20 at a time? So that you don't timeout?

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

No, I have tried as few as 10 at a time with the same result.... Please, if anyone has any ideas about this issue, I could REALLY use some help with it!!!