Support ⇒ Requests ⇒ PHP-Nuke 8.1 WOTLK theme requested to be ported to DF 9.2 ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Themes Requests

PHP-Nuke 8.1 WOTLK theme requested to be ported to DF 9.2 Reply to topic

Been a few years since i played WoW, but a few months ago i started to play again.. and now well the guild is getting very big and needs a website.

So i did setup latest DF with WoWRosterDF 2.0.2 beta and i like the result so far...
However i tried the few theme's i could find.. and well im maybe a spoiled brat but i don't really like any of them.
I don't wanna use the wsg_WOWTBC theme i used for my old site and i dont really like the WOTLK version.

Now i found 1 WOTLK theme i really like.. but its for PHPNuke 8.1 (and raven nuke or something)
Is het very hard to port a PHP-Nuke 8.1 theme to use it on my DF 9.2 site?
I know its a little much asked to port the theme.. maybe i can pay someone to port it? I did have a look at commercial wow themes for DF.. but i don't really like any of them.. at least not enough to pay for it.. but that phpnuke theme i like enough!

This is the theme i fel in love with.. its not that special but i like it a lot more then the WoW themes for DF i could find.
www.clanthemes.com/sho...theme.html

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Debian / Apache 2 / MySQL 5.0.84 / PHP 5.2.9 / Dragonfly CMS 9.2.1.0

ask to the autor(s) for autorization to port the theme.
Free doesnt mean portable to others CMS.
If you need help, i can help you.

Have a Nice Day.

www.greenday2k.net

That theme is released under GPL. So yes it can be ported.

Multiple Setups