Miscellaneous ⇒ Server Chat ⇒ Error Messages ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexServer Chat

Error Messages Reply to topic

Hi,
I am getting a lot of this error messages,i dont know what could be wrong.I used to host my mp3 files with a host company but i recently decided to locally host my mp3's and thats when i started getting these error messages.

On /Downloads/details/id=109.html
While executing query "SELECT g.group_id, g.group_name, g.group_single_user FROM cms_bbgroups AS g INNER JOIN cms_bbuser_group AS ug ON (ug.group_id=g.group_id AND ug.user_id=5 AND ug.user_pending=0)"

the following error occured: MySQL server has gone away

In: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mydomain.com/includes/classes/cpg_member.php on line: 88

Guest information:
User id:
Username:
Admin: No
IP: 0.0.0.0
Host: 0.0.0.0

On /Downloads.html
While executing query "SELECT g.group_id, g.group_name, g.group_single_user FROM cms_bbgroups AS g INNER JOIN cms_bbuser_group AS ug ON (ug.group_id=g.group_id AND ug.user_id=14 AND ug.user_pending=0)"

the following error occured: MySQL server has gone away

In: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mydomain.com/includes/classes/cpg_member.php on line: 88

Guest information:
User id:
Username:
Admin: No
IP: 0.0.0.0
Host: 0.0.0.0

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache/Mysql 5.0+/Dragonfly cms-9.3.1,

mixy wrote
I used to host my mp3 files with a host company but i recently decided to locally host my mp3's and thats when i started getting these error messages.

On your ex-host were you using the same DragonflyCMS version?
If so its a server configuration error. "MySQL gone away" may be caused by too many reasons and all of them are different from each other.

Not easy to nail and fix.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Yes,always used this Dragonfly CMS version

Then its most likely a server configuration issue, search MySQL website for "MySQL gone away" error and try to figure it out from there.

If any more questions we always here.

I am getting errors when trying to create a blog rss feed for my dragonfly.I assumed the rss feed url for the blog would be www.domain.com/rss/blogs.php Please anyone who has or knows what i need to do to get the blog rss feeds url working should please come to my rescue.
Thanks

1. read our Rules
2. use descriptive topic titles
3. don't use the same topic for different issues
4. asking for help? you must apply forums rules
5. your profile's www is not DragonflyCMS
6. provide a real domain's URL pointing to the error
7. how do u aspect help from people when the most detailed information about the errors u getting its the word "error"?

none available

Thank you for the correction,i appreciate.
I will star a new topic and try to be more descriptive.
Thanks.

About the errors i complained about in my first post.This was the reply i got from my host.Dont know if this might help
The SQL error means that whatever your script was doing took longer then 2 minutes. There is no good reason it should take that long. The server is tuned for Jamroom which does some ridiculously large file streaming and manipulation, the longest SQL process I've ever seen run in that is 20-25 seconds.

I would suggest trying to determine what the command is that is taking that long, and make sure it is coded properly. I'm not sure what else to offer as far as help with the error.

Any ideas please?
Thanks.

mixy your replies are not consistent.

On your first post u told us you decided to "locally host" now you show us a reply from your host?

am sorry,i guess i used the wrong term.When i said locally host,i meant my server.Sorry for the mix up.It happens when one is a bit new.What i meant was that my files were hosted by another host and all i did was create a link in my dragonfly to the file but i now have the files in my server.
Thanks.

When the download is downloading and is taking a while for any reason (like a slow client connection) MySQL closes the connection.
After the download completes the executing script still tries to run some queries to acknowledge that the download was successfull.
This fails because the server closed the connection and the error is mailed to you.

Turn on the "reconnect" feature in the mysql client.
If that fails, increase the MySQL wait_timeout.
If that fails, turn off anti-leech and all is fine.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Hi Dj Maze,thanks for the response.

Please exactly can i do this?

And this too?

I already was using the anti leech off before this all started but when i turn it on,the file only plays but will not download.

Thank for the help and will be happy if this can be resolved.
Cheers.

*Sorry i meant where can i do this*

mixy wrote
Hi Dj Maze,thanks for the response.

Please exactly can i do this?

Since MySQL 5.0.13, automatic reconnection feature is disabled.
So currently there is no way in Dragonfly CMS unless you know what to do using mysql_ping() and a new connect attempt.

mixy wrote

And this too?

dev.mysql.com/doc/refm...it_timeout

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Hi,
I just can't figure this out.I dont wanna make it worse than it already is.Do you think a fresh install on a new database would solve the problem?I want to re install my dragonfly but do not want to loose my members,and their data.What files do i copy out before re-installing?Or please if you know a better way to go about it please post here.
My site has been down for a while.
What am saying is since i can t figure out how to fix the error messages,i will just uninstall and reinstall a new dragonfly but i dont know how to save my members data.
Thanks.