General ⇒ $this->Website ⇒ Why is the request forum, not taking requests? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

Why is the request forum, not taking requests? Reply to topic

is there some trick you got to do, like read something, that says it, 1000' times before, or is it just me, that is not allowed to make suggestions...

Cool

dfaddons.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS/Apache/Mysql/php/9.2.X/

Because the requests are done from our bug report system ... at the top there is a "request feature" link ... pretty hidden I know but works are still incomplete ...

By the way this is the forum description:

Requests
Requests for changes to core must be submitted through the Projects Features section.
Once that is done, generate a topic in the relevant forum referencing your formal request and the topic will be moved here for discussion.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

NanoCaiordo wrote
Because the requests are done from our bug report system ... at the top there is a "request feature" link ... pretty hidden I know but works are still incomplete ...

By the way this is the forum description:

Requests
Requests for changes to core must be submitted through the Projects Features section.
Once that is done, generate a topic in the relevant forum referencing your formal request and the topic will be moved here for discussion.
ok, thanks

dfaddons.com

OS/Apache/Mysql/php/9.2.X/