Languages and alternative language support ⇒ i18n - l10n (languages) ⇒ Mulitlingual Main Menu ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Indexi18n - l10n (languages)

Mulitlingual Main Menu Reply to topic

I'm a little confused about how to make my menu multilingual. I understand that for getlinks and for menu categories I just add a define to main.php in all languages and use that variable as the link title.

But I'm a little confused about modules themselves. Where does the module look for a title? I see in main.php there are defines for the inbuilt modules like surverys etc but what about new modules? Where do the defines and variables go for them?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

You'd still have to use main.php or add another file and load it somehow (feature request btw).

-

on Admin -> Modules Edit a Module and set the Name (Title), Set it to the language constant used on each translation. (_SURVEYS / _MODNAME )

www.greenday2k.net

greenday2k wrote
on Admin -> Modules Edit a Module and set the Name (Title), Set it to the language constant used on each translation. (_SURVEYS / _MODNAME )

Thanks greenday2k - does is look in main.php for that then? Eestlane - the feature request is a good one - seems a shame to have to edit main.php each time it's updated..

If I want to set ContactPro (for example) to use _ContactLANG as its title how does it work? I tried editing the module and adding _ContactLANG as the custom title but it just displays as _ContactLANG. It works fine with getlinks and menu categories...