Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ about creating themes ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

about creating themes Reply to topic

Hello. Is there any manual,pdf,etc, or video about how to create themes for cpgnuke?. A few years ago, i found a fantastic manual, but I cant find it. Any idea?

best regards and kisses to all Big grin

PD.- I am happy because I have my cpgnuke site updated and working very well!!!!!

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

You don't have a web link, and your specs lack specificity, so the following may or may not be applicable.

Please add your dragonflycms version etc., so that you can help us help you.

That said, I would recommend starting with reDesign3. reDesign2 you can download from http://000.pri.ee/ but the latest reDesign3 is actually in CVS here on Dragonflycms.org.

With reDesign all of the theme has been converted to CSS, so you only have 1 thing to learn/handle.

Best of all, with reDesign3, Eestlane has come up with style/specific.css which lets you store all your changes/improvements/customizations in that 1 file. Not only is it easier to see what you've done later, but it means you can update reDesign3 with little impact to your existing changes. No re-applying changes required.

Plus it's not a bad theme in and of itself, either!

It is soooo much simpler to change than the "old style" themes, that I wouldn't recommend the "old way" to anyone.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

How do you download from CVS? I'd like to have the reDesign 3 theme but don't want to download each individual file. That would take forever via a web browser. Anyway to zip and download? Don't know how to use a CVS application to grab the files either.

CentOS, Apache 2.2, MySQL 5.0, PHP 5.3, CPG 9.3.3.1

dragonflycms.org/Wiki/id=45/

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

That's where that thing was hiding on me! Thanks Nano.

CentOS, Apache 2.2, MySQL 5.0, PHP 5.3, CPG 9.3.3.1

Try the updated version here:
dragonflycms.org/Forum...c/t=24916/

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF