Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ [solved] Are there any companies still doing custom themes? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

[solved] Are there any companies still doing custom themes? Reply to topic

I used to use dragonfly.wsgdesigns.com/ but it looks like their site is dead anyone know of any other companies?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

I'm going to guess that's a no Sad

what exactly do you need

none available

Looks like the need has arose. Maybe I should re-open DizWebDesign?

Multiple Setups

Yes Diz... Smile

Linux/Apache2.2.9/MySql 5.1.59/PHP 5.2.17/CPGDragonfly 9.3.3.0

give me a few days to pull a couple of my server out of storage and get them back online. maybe more then a few days but I will get it done asap

Multiple Setups

Diz you are the man! You'll have a customer in me! You see right now i use smf with a portal but i always loved dragonfly more because it didn't have the problems that other cms had but when the theme designer disappeared i was forced to switch. Now that your here i see myself coming back to dragonfly.

I have always been here. Just had a lot of real life issues that took up my time. Since doing themes did not pay for itself. Other ventures took front stage. I am die hard Dragonfly like several others. I will always be here Smile

Multiple Setups

You rock!

[ Linux / Apache 2.2.8 / MySQL 5.0.45 / PHP 5.2.6 / CPG 8.2b - 9.3.4.1]

TY you do to Wink

Multiple Setups

I'm actually giving Dragonfly cms another look now. I used it for years but now i'm on a different cms www.brigadeofhonor.com and i possibly may switch back but i need to know if your still offering themes? Sorry about never responding back.

yes i am and at the same time im not my mb died so until i get it replaced im out for awhile, getting money saved for new mb is not easy i got personal issues that are finally came to a close yesterday so my finances will start to loosen up soon hopefully.

Multiple Setups