Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ [fixed] modifyalb.php update album link problem (page 3) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & BlocksCoppermine

[fixed] modifyalb.php update album link problem This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Ok... I noticed on my other site (chantillyexpat) that the validator is telling me that there is a BOM mark, but I don't know where it is! There isn't on my other site but this bug appears on both sites anyway!

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

if the BOM mark is found in all pages look in the most edited files eg: header.php, index.php and everything in the /includes folder ... config, cmsinit ...

none available

OK,the script is supossed to find and fix any BOM marked file.

BTW I've checked www.chantillyexpat.com with teh w3c validator and theres a BOM marked file on your site.

validator.w3.org/check...ator%2F1.2

If this happening using the default theme then is possible that the BOM marked file (hoping is just 1) is a PHP one.

As InspectorClueNo Said check for the common files, my first candidate is /includes/meta.php

If you're using the Geany editor to edit your files is so easy to tell if the BOM mark is present on a file. But weird, since the script is supossed to detect and fix those marked files.

Is it happening on ALL versions of IE9?

BTW, tested that script and failed to detect and fix a file on my site, to fix the problem go to line 20 on the cBOM.php file and find:

define('BOM', '');

And replace it to:

define('BOM', b"\xEF\xBB\xBF");

It at least detect NOW the BOM marked files but is not fixing the files and also solves the warning at line 57.
Attachment: cbom.rar
Description cBom edited
Filename cbom.rar
Filesize 997 B
Downloaded 2 Time(s)
You are not allowed to view/download this attachment

www.greenday2k.net

Aha... So the only file it found with the BOM (that is relevant anyway - it also found one in random quotes which explains it showing up on the CE homepage) was in themes/default/style/adminblocks.css. I've saved it without the BOM and at the moment it seems to have fixed the modifyalb problem. I'll test on another pc and see if it has fixed it...

Interestingly that file was one I downloaded from here I think so may be worth checking the repository.

And thanks again greenday2k - fab little script. Would have taken me forever otherwise!

Don't worry ;D I'll be happy to see this issue solved.
update us with new problems/fixes to mark this topic as solved.

Test it not logged as Admin too, also just logged as regular user (editing his own album).

The script was written by jhoseini, I've just updated it.

dragonflycms.org/Forum...04/#146804

www.greenday2k.net

I've just been looking at this again as it is still not fixed. I have checked for BOM files (default/styles/adminblocks.css downloaded from this site had one) but no change. I have tried the change to my template files but just get an error saying unexpected = sign, and I have tried changing the modifyalb.php file and that made no difference.

This is a problem in IE9 alone I think but, short of trying a new browser, is there something that can fix it?

Anyone?

When you reported this issue I've check all files for consistency, and none failed.

Check your ftp client text files transfer encoding upload settings.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.7 / PHP 7.3 / head

I use Filezilla and have the transfer file type set as AUTO. I have no BOM marks in my files. This problem only occurs with IE9 - if I select the compatibility view it disappears. If I use another browser it's not a problem.

rosbif wrote
http://www.lasourcetranquille.com/'.getlink(
Same issue as originally posted?

There does appear to be a problem with heredoc.

I would replace lines 137 - 145 of modifyalb.php: echo <<<EOT <tr> <td class="tableb"> $text </td> <td class="tableb" valign="top"> <form method="post" action="'.getlink("&file=modifyalb",0,1).'" enctype="multipart/form-data" accept-charset="utf-8"> <select name="$catname" class="listbox"> EOT;
with: echo ' <tr> <td class="tableb"> '.$text.' </td> <td class="tableb" valign="top"> <form method="post" action="'.getlink("&file=modifyalb",0,1).'" enctype="multipart/form-data" accept-charset="utf-8"> <select name="'.$catname.'" class="listbox"> ';

Oddly I just updated 6 albums using IE9 to check, and it all worked fine.

2.6.18-164.11.1.el5xen/2.2.13/5.0.89-community-log/5.2.11/9.3.3.0

Original issue fixed - topic now marked as fixed and closed.

Phoenix wrote
Original issue fixed - topic now marked as fixed and closed.
Did rosbif confirmed the fix?