Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Themes v9 ⇒ [solved] Hardwired Template question ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes v9

[solved] Hardwired Template question Reply to topic

I just installed the most recent version of the Hardwired theme and in the User Registration and account areas it's showing up as white text on a light gray background.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the templates/css I need to change to make it readable?
Attachment: screenshot.png
Description
Filesize 242.21 KiB
Viewed 12 Time(s)
You are not allowed to view/download this attachment

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux 2.4.26 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.0.22 / PHP 4.3.10 / CPGNuke 9

Last edited by Alareth on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Sorry, but we do not support Word Press powered websites. Please try to obtain support from the developer. If this is an error please update the link to your website to point to your DragonflyCMS powered site. Thank you and have a nice day.

Multiple Setups

Youre using account Plus, no?, so check the account.css file available in the styles folder (also check the styles folder from the default theme).

www.greenday2k.net

Dizfunkshunal wrote
Sorry, but we do not support Word Press powered websites. Please try to obtain support from the developer. If this is an error please update the link to your website to point to your DragonflyCMS powered site. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sorry, the website in question is www.1fsac.com

greenday2k wrote
Youre using account Plus, no?, so check the account.css file available in the styles folder (also check the styles folder from the default theme).

That was the exact file I needed. Thanks for the help.

oh yea thanks for the link it makes it much easier to help fix something if we can see it our selfs. Especially on themes.

Dont forget to change the favicon lol I see a lot of sites who never change it. my DF site was online for 2 years before I noticed and changed mine.

Multiple Setups

Now all i have to do is remember where I stashed the blank .psd files I had for the headers so I can do a new logo.

It's been a a while since I needed them.