Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ [solved] Effectively updating themes for 9.3 ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

[solved] Effectively updating themes for 9.3 Reply to topic

Hi there.
I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge they are willing to pass on as to how to simply update themes/blocks/modules from pre 9.2 to current.
I mean what tags need altering and such.

I have several WoW themes, blocks and modules for my guilds site that i like and enjoy using so i am not looking to replace them however since i upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 there have been a few issues i have had to contend with and now that DF is currently at 9.3 i will be expecting more breakages and i would like to do what i can to fix them before i upgrade.

I will also be willing to share the updated files and hopefully one day create my own that i would be willing to share freely

Thanks
Jin
(EDIT: near top - should read 9.2 to current)

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CentOS / Apache 2.2 / PHP 5.3 / DF 2.2.1.2

Last edited by jintsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

should be no difference the only time you had to modify your themes was when upgrading to 9.1 (http://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=18009/) ... but from 9.1 you should have no issues.

would be great if someone else can confirm

none available

Just hover over "Documentation" in the above menu bar.

You will see key changes for 9.2.x - that already says it all. No changes since.

When v10 is ready for release, you will see a similar addition to Wiki and the menu.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

i messed up a little but i see he upgraded to 9.2 already and nothing to really change if from 9.2 -> 9.3 ... again not 100% sure

none available

thanks guys. much appreciated.

CentOS / Apache 2.2 / PHP 5.3 / DF 2.2.1.2