Support ⇒ Upgrades ⇒ [fixed] problem with BBCode ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

[fixed] problem with BBCode Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2

NanoCaiordo wrote
... if someone is really interested in a particular change could browse our cvs module and access all diffs ...

OK, no problem, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm more than happy to "access the diff" if someone could show me how please.

DJMaze showed me the 'history' link trick to get to v9 CVS. But then what?

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

A quick way would be to use our cvs archive mailing, mail.dragonflycms.org/...flycms.net ... also register if you want to get all changes into your mailbox.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Oh, did you ever get around your email issue, are you receiving emails from df.org?

OK, that'll work, it does get around the lack of the Differences link on CVS History page, although requires some scanning to locate the right module.

I'm getting emails now thanks. I thought you'd fixed it, but I guess it must be Phoenix that I have to thank if it wasn't you. "Retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period" is a mail server (not client) issue where an email fails due to a single failure to send an email successfully due to recipient's mailer being down (which did happened years ago due to a generator fire!) and it never gets cleared out of the mail server's cache. All subsequent emails to same recipient fail, simply returning the same status immediately. But it seems to have been reset successfully at end of Nov. and has been fine ever since.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

A cache kept for so long? I doubt that ...

but I did recently made quite few changes to the df server. I recon it could be a two way issue because we all received emails on the mean time. Well all sorted anyways, happy ending.

Anyways, in v10 upgrades will be a lot easier, less need to edit core files and original module templates.